Toddlers are always going, growing, and learning!
At Kids ‘R’ Kids in West Frisco, we understand the unmatched energy and curiosity of toddlers and are confident our preschool program fills their day with challenging and engaging activities to build on previous knowledge and present them with new opportunities to grow. Our Kids ‘R’ Kids Infant-Toddler Program is kid-paced while still fostering important developmental skills and making learning fun!
Toddler Curriculum includes:
- interactive, hands on projects, designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- a structured learning plan, designed to meet your child's developmental needs
- problem solving challenges and puzzles
- a secure, enjoyable play environment that lends itself for personal discovery and adventure
- a dynamic educational environment filled with science, math, language, drama, music, art and more
- daily reports for you on the progress of your child; including updates on naps, toilet training and meals
- individual attention given to each and every toddler, to maximize personal growth
- an abundance of hugs and giggles
The Toddler Program
Our program works to strengthen all aspects of your growing toddler's development:
- Building Language - Through additional sign language skills, your child will be able to more effectively communicate her needs with caregivers and peers, leading to more met needs and a more nurturing environment.
- Stories and Songs - Entertaining stories coupled with a variety of silly, fun songs help your toddler’s imagination continue to grow while he learns those important skills needed for the next developmental level.
- Creativity - Our facilities are designed with imagination in mind. We offer age-appropriate learning centers for your toddler as she explores her abilities in music, art, and drama.
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills - We know that an active body is a healthy body so whether your child is walking, running, reaching, or tossing he will learn all about his body and celebrate his accomplishments both great and small.
- Social Interaction - When children enter into the world of toddlerhood, they become more aware of the world around them. We understand the importance of friendship and cultivating harmonious relationships with teachers and peers. At Kids ‘R’ Kids, your toddler will learn how to have positive interactions with those around them, regardless of differences in nationality, religious belief, or cultural norms.
A Hug Above the Rest
We know that the unbridled enthusiasm of toddlers often leads to the occasional boo-boo, and that’s why our staff is highly qualified in First Aid and are experts in “making it all better.” We have created a special place in our schools where your child can rest and receive the tender loving care she deserves.
We are confident that the Kids ‘R’ Kids difference sets us apart from the ordinary daycare experience!